All went live, I spent extra time into the night to get the release live, went to bed only to find that when I awoke that the entire thing was screwed. After 14 hours of the hosting company had not achieved a thing, I decided to get my own server for this, all dedicated and everything. This has of course ramped the spends on this, but was totally needed. And as the CDN is a reasonable way of getting what you want doing at a reasonable price, its a sure winner.
So now we have a faster server, more performance and a faster network. Life is good again.
It has forced me to have to do a little bit of a redesign of the site as well as the same time. Very much more clean and plain this time. soon to change I am sure